Real Estate Accounting
Portia Haggerty CPA, a Houston CPA firm advises realtors, brokers and developers on tax, accounting, and financial management issues. Many successful real estate professionals in the Texas area have relied on our guidance and support. Our job is to keep you focused on serving your property owner clients, confident that your business is growing in line with your long-term economic interests.
Because of our specialized knowledge, we have been highly valuable in ensuring the profitable management of these unique, often complex businesses, operating in a rapidly changing real estate environment.
We provide timely, confidential, professional service and work to make sure each client develops a clear financial picture of their business. All our specialized real estate accounting services are tailored to fit individual situations. Whether you are setting up a real estate firm, running it, or selling it, as a Portia Haggerty CPA client, you can expect valuable insight and support in your financial decisions.
- All tax services - business and individual, including tax minimization strategies
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Outsourced CFO
- Reviews and compilations
- Budgets/projections/forecasts and analysis
- Operating expense analyses
- Business valuations
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- IRS problem resolution
- Retirement and wealth accumulation planning
- Estate planning
- QuickBooks Accounting Software and general ledger accounting
We offer a FREE initial consultation
for business owners. Call us today at 281-313-2662
and ask for Portia Haggerty to schedule a mutually convenient appointment.